Monday, October 6, 2008

Woman of Achievement!

My Mom was recently awarded 2008 Woman of Achievement in Hartsville. She was nominated by her co-workers and she was totally shocked! We were able to come into the back of the Family Life Center at Lakeview Baptist Church to hear the presentation and to see her accept the award. We had some tired babies (it was really late at night) and they were the only children there, but we were all very happy to be a part in seeing her being honored for all of the hard work she does in her community!

3 comments:

The Kerstetters said...

Wow, what an honor! I know you're proud of your Mother!

Miles and Barnes said...

I don't know anyone more deserving. We love our Linda! Meredith

Nana said...

Your mom is such a wonderful person. I can't think of any reason why anyone wouldn't love her. It's no wonder her co-workers voted for for. I know you are proud of her.