Monday, October 6, 2008

Spaghetti Anyone?

What? I'm just eating like normal. And playing with my food as usual.
And smiling to make it all OK!
The sad thing is that he doesn't just make a mess with spaghetti - a meal for him is usually followed by taking all of his clothes off, removing the high chair cover to wash it, calling Katie to clean the floor, giving him a bath, putting on clean clothes, scrubbing the top to the high chair and mopping the floor that Katie worked really hard on cleaning - JUST SO I CAN DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN AFTER THE NEXT MEAL!




2 comments:

The Kerstetters said...

So, this is a fun cycle for you Dana! That cute little face, burried in all that red sauce, makes his eyes look even more blue!

Miles and Barnes said...

I am right there with you girl, but I know you can't be mad when he looks at you with that precious face!