Friday, November 30, 2007

Ryan's Debut ~ November 16, 2007

Kid's Praise (the choir group at our church) celebrated Christmas early this year and performed their "Operation Christmas Child" program for the annual Thanksgiving Dinner at Gateway. Ryan sang his first solo at the performance and he was awesome!
He was so nervous before the performance, but he was determined to do his best and he did. He sang the part of Jesus in First John 3:16 and he was very proud of himself!
He had the sweetest sounding voice as he sang and I thought his Daddy was going to cry!
Presley enjoyed dancing and singing at the show! Preston enjoyed the food the most - I guess I didn't get a picture of him because he was too busy eating and eating and eating.......

3 comments:

GG said...

You do have a very nice (sweet) singing voice, Ryan. Way to go!!! I'm so glad I got to hear (& see) you.

The Kerstetters said...

Ryan!! I am SOOOO proud of you for singing! Wish I could have been there!! You are an awesome guy ... I can't believe how tall you look in these pictures!

And Preston ... WOW! Amazing! So thankful you are walking! Your are such a gift!

Nana said...

Don't worry Ryan, I still have your songs on my phone so everyone will see them. You were fantastic! I am so very proud you are MY nephew. I love you as much as the waves come in. XO