Monday, September 17, 2007

More Stone Mountain!

We're on top of the mountain. The view was unreal and Presley & Ryan loved climbing the mountain. That's Ryan in the middle of the picture!

Climb Forest, Climb!

Presley kept finding flowers!


This was Preston's first train ride - can you tell?

Riding the sky lift down from Stone Mountain.
This is what Preston was looking at in the picture above!
The strip of grassy area you see in this picture is where we watched the laser & fireworks show that night. It seems so small from above, but it is huge.



3 comments:

GG said...

This certainly looks like a place we would like to visit sometime, but with you all!

THE DITTMAN'S said...

That is so funny, because we must have said 100 times that Grandma & Grandpa sure would love this! We'll have to go when the Daisy Festival is there again - the largest arts & craft festival in the world - it was great!

Nana said...

Guess who, I love the pictures. I can't get over how fast the 'bag of worms' is growing. I'm so looking forward to getting my hands on all of them again....I guess that may mean I have to catch them first. That should be fun too.