Friday, September 21, 2007

Boy am I starving!

I guess I didn't feed Preston enough today, so he decided to find something in the fridge!His big sister is always there to help him! I don't know what they were planning on cooking, but Presley was sure to have enough saran wrap and aluminum foil to feed an army!
It's amazing how fast these two can get into something when you leave the room! Funny thing is that I must have been the one to leave the refrigerator door open, because they can't open it!

2 comments:

GG said...

When the cat's away the mice play!
The world of discovery is so awesome for them, and I believe they will help each other in the discovery part.

Mom/Grandma

Nana said...

Hey, don't be surprised what those little fingers can open. It's amazing what they can do and figure out on their own. We are such amazing creatures.....