Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're at the beach now! August 10, 2008

We picked Preston up from Garden City and then went to Ocean Lakes to stay at the beach house. We enjoyed lots of playing in the sand and the water. Ryan is missing in action for most of the pictures because he wanted to skateboard!
Presley loves the ocean and is quite the little dare devil. Preston likes the ocean if his Daddy carries him out pass all of the waves (which makes me nervous)!

She was telling him "It's OK Preston" and trying to jump the waves!
Still happy!
I laughed when I saw this picture - I keep seeing Bo Derek running on the beach in "10"!!!!
Ryan joined the sand party.
And then we went to the pool for a little water fighting!
Ryan went fishing after leaving the pool - Wow, I'm tired just thinking about doing all of this now!

1 comment:

GG said...

The second and fourth picture remind me so much of Courtney when she was that age - especially the fourth.