Thursday, June 5, 2008

Enjoying Lake Murray

Our 5th grader driving the jet ski. It's so hard to believe that school is out and that he will be in the 5th grade in the fall. He made the honor roll again and won the Best Listener award - and yes, that needs to be framed!
Preston getting ready to ride the jet ski.
He loved riding and Presley enjoyed splashing!


Shooting water is a must and Presley could see all the fishies at the dock. They had lots of fun and the water was very warm.
Preston still wanted to ride after we got home.
He didn't seem to mind that he had no water!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Wow, when you add to your blog you really add!!!!! I love seeing all the fun they are having. I can't get over how much everyone is growing. By the way the other thing that is alike in the picture of Presley and Preston is they both have the foot (that's raised) pointed the same way. The are all adorable. Just spent 2 days at the beach and it sure wasn't the same without Ryan...I really missed him.
Aunt Sheila

Miles and Barnes said...

Your blog proves that you are a super mom! I know Kevin is a super dad too! All of the children are beautiful-Ryan looks like a teenager on the baseball field. I think Preston looks like Robert. I hope I can get my hands on him at some point this week! He is sqeezable! Meredith

Janet Roller said...

Dana-
I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can check in on you more than once a year. Your babies are beautiful.
LMSC was great, as usual. Talk to you soon.
_Janet